How much is a deposit?
– The deposit is a one-time $50 fee per account.
What happens to my deposit?
– The deposit will be applied toward your purchase of a new full Season Ticket Membership.
What do I get for placing my deposit?
– Once you officially convert your deposit to a Season Ticket Membership, you will receive your official Bridgeport Islanders Fan Welcome Kit.
Does placing a deposit guarantee me a seat for next season?
– Placing a deposit provides you with priority access to obtain a Season Ticket Membership before the general public, including your choice of seat location. Membership availability is determined after the Season Ticket Member renewal process has been completed each season.
Can I make a specific seating request?
– When you place your deposit, you will get priority access to choose your desired seat location.
When will I be contacted to confirm my Season Ticket Membership?
– As Season Ticket Memberships become available, we will contact deposit holders in the order of which deposits were made. When you are contacted, you will be able to select from the available seating options.
How will updates and other information be communicated to me at this time?
– Once you place a deposit, you will be assigned a dedicated representative! Your representative will be your point of contact for the tenure of your Membership. Additionally, you will receive email communications regarding your benefits.
Can anyone place a deposit?
– You must be at least 18 years of age to place your deposit.
Is my deposit refundable?
– Yes, but it can also be used toward another ticket plan for the 2023-24 season. Our representatives will be happy to assist in finding the best plan for you.